This natural remedy is perfect for refreshing and cleansing hair without any damaging chemicals most shampoos on the market consist of. Simply made with common and convienent at-home ingredients, minus the suds.
Perfect for all hair types, this combination of ingredients rinses away product build-up, excess oil, other unwanted hair residue, & helps balance the natural pH level of hair.
What you will need:
- Pitcher or Large Mason Jar
- 4 cups of water
- 1 – 2 tbsps of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 – 2 Green or Black Tea Bag(s)
- 10 – 20 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Peppermint, Rosemary, etc.)
- Pour portions of the rinse over your head gradually and thoroughly.
- Massage scalp and hair with finger tips.
- Once there’s no more liquid left to pour, rinse out the excess with cool water to seal moisture and protect from frizz (hot water absorbs moisture!)
- Apply conditioner.
- Follow through with your normal hair routine to be complete.
Check out the repairing & rejuvenating Herbal Hair Rinse Tea in shop here, perfect for bad hair days or bringing back dry, dull hair to life!
Made with organic hydrating hibiscus, frizz-eliminating marshmallow root, healing rose, plus more.
Enjoy! Try this out in your self-care beauty ritual & let me know what you think by mentioning @BotanicaBunny on twitter or instagram. Add #BotanicaBunny to the post & receive $7 OFF your next shop order!